Included in the Sale:
- Nourish Her Naturally – Most “multivitamins” are purified, extracted, and synthetic (often with additives). They also have megadoses of vitamins and minerals that cannot be adequately absorbed by the body, which throws off nutrient balance. Nourish Her Naturally is different because it is made simply with whole herbs extracted in sustainable, vegetable glycerin. This herbal multivitamin provides nutrients in the proper amounts that your body can actually absorb. Specially formulated to promote hormone balance and female health! Nourish Her Naturally is safe for ages 1+, tastes naturally sweet, and can be taken on an empty stomach. For an all-natural prenatal regimen, we recommend Nourish Her Naturally, Good Night Lotion (for magnesium), Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder, and Cod Liver Oil or Vitamin D Cream.
- Nourish Him Naturally – Men and women have very different bodies, hormones, and nutrient needs. If you know a man who’s dragging, he could probably use a boost! This multivitamin was formulated specifically for men to encourage heart and prostate health along with healthy energy levels. No synthetic ingredients and no megadoses; just exactly what the body needs and can utilize. You can even take it on an empty stomach. Promote overall male wellness naturally with Earthley!
- Nourish Me Naturally – When it comes to your health, don’t guess what you need or take megadoses of the wrong things. We formulated our multivitamin with herbs that have natural levels of the vitamins and minerals your body needs. This creates a source of nourishment that your body can fully absorb and use! You can even take it on an empty stomach. Most supplements contain extremely high doses of nutrients that your body can’t use all at once — which means you just excrete most of it. Plus, mega-doses can lead to excesses and deficiencies in different areas. Don’t guess what your body needs…let nature take care of it!
- Superfoods Powder – Most superfood powder is based on vegetables that are otherwise easy to find and consume. They’re also not very tasty, or have additives to make them taste better. Our Super Foods Powder focuses on fruit–specifically antioxidant-rich berries. This creates a rich source of otherwise hard-to-find beneficial nourishment. It tastes good, too! It can be mixed into smoothies, yogurt, or applesauce for a nutritious spin. It’s a perfect way to give picky eaters their vitamins!
- Immune-Aid Vitamin C Powder – A single teaspoon of our organic vitamin C powder contains approximately 560 mg of vitamin C–that’s 930% of the daily value! Take alone or add to a smoothie for a powerful nutritional boost. Immune Aid is made with organic, 100% pure food that your body can actually absorb and use. Unsure how much to take? We don’t recommend megadoses on a daily basis because it can cause imbalances in other important nutrients. Most people will only need ¼ – ½ teaspoon per day, making this natural powder a tasty and cost-effective option.
- Cocoa Calm – We’re excited to offer a NEW type of “super food” with our Cocoa Calm. We combine all-natural cocoa powder with three key adaptogens (ashwagandha root, rhodiola root, and eleuthero root). It’s a delicious way to improve your health! Cacao is considered a “super fruit” because of its extremely high antioxidant, polyphenol, and flavanol content. We’ve specifically chosen “natural” cocoa, not alkalized, because it has 3x as many antioxidants. It’s been shown to reduce inflammation, balance blood sugar, improve heart health, lower blood pressure, and improve immune function. Cocoa powder is also a prebiotic, and promotes gut health! It may also protect and improve brain health, and reduce allergic reactions. Some of these benefits are canceled out when eating chocolate in the form of candy, due to the high sugar content – but this powder, without added sugar, preserves them all!
- Greens Powder – Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.