For the last few years, the media has been full of hype about the measles. “Worst measles outbreak in decades!” “Measles can kill children!” and so on. This has left parents terrified and not sure what to do. Should they get the MMR? Are there natural remedies for measles? How risky is the illness, anyway?
We think it’s time to cut through all the propaganda with some facts. This guide contains 65+ peer-reviewed studies that answer key questions about the measles, and help parents make thoughtful, science-based decisions for their children.
Learn more about:
- Symptoms of measles and normal course of illness
- Complications and how common they are
- Research into how vitamin A affects measles
- Does measles really cause immune suppression?
- The vaccine and how it well it works
- Vaccine controversy
- Natural remedies for measles
- Our measles protocol
Grab the guide for FREE for a limited time!