Back-to-school after 2021 isn’t life as usual. Many parents are worried about their kids — their health, their safety, and their rights.
We’re offering a common sense, science-based guide that can help thinking parents protect their kids in all the ways. In this guide, you’ll find…
- Why diet is the foundation of good health (and what to send in lunch boxes)
- If your kid needs supplements…and how to choose quality options
- How to handle respiratory bugs (naturally)
- Why you should avoid Tylenol (and what to use instead)
- Support for homeschooling families
- How to advocate for your child’s rights
- …and more!
This is the guide to help families handle the confusing times that we’re living through. There are over 85 studies cited, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best, most accurate natural advice available (and can use this guide as a jumping-off point to do your own research).