Breastfeeding is one of the healthiest things you can do for your baby — and yourself. But did you know that your diet can impact both the quality of your milk and your own long-term health? It’s true! And the mainstream doesn’t talk about it all that much.
Breast milk is, of course, the perfect food for your baby — no matter what. And you don’t need a “special diet” to breastfeed successfully.
But what you eat while breastfeeding can change the micronutrient content or fatty acid profile of your milk. It can also impact your long-term health, and whether or not you have deficiencies.
That’s why it’s important to learn….
- The impact of toxins on your milk and baby’s health
- Which nutrients in breast milk are (and are not) affected by diet
- What foods you should eat for optimal health
- What oligosaccharides can do for your baby (and how diet impacts them in your milk)
- Healthy, easy recipes
- Key supplements to support your health
- …and more!
This guide is a $14.99 value, with over 80 sources, and it’s completely FREE!